1.26.2011

Dark tales

I feel so stressed today due to people who thinks they deserve more than they deserve... I just need a break, a deep breath and a smile. So... lets keep talking about two of my favorite subjects: fairy tales and photography. Oh, I do love photography. I do love magical worlds that just exist in mind and in pics, where the protagonists are oh, so different. And light is so well used... I really do love photography.

The pictures in here were taken by Fiona Quinn under the title of Darktales. and I simply love them. So simple and pretty, and at the same time, so... dark even if full of light. Enjoy them as much as I do. My favorite this time: Sleeping beauty.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes me really happy to read you. Plase, go ahead!