5.19.2011

Flying soon!!!


Yes!!! In some days I'll be taking a plane to NY-LON-STO. I'm really excited!!! I've been a bit busy lately preparing the stuff for the trip, that's why I haven't been writting lately, besides not having like reaaly super excitibg good news.
I have also been making a budget. It seems this year this will be my only trip (although I hope not). There are lots of places to go to in Sweden! and the best of all... I'm presenting my thesis, so I'll finally be a master in Lighting design!!! Now... let's begin looking for the PHD (and a scholarship as well) on light and emotions, or light and behaviour, or something similar.
Oh, and there are so many lighting fairs this year... right now is one going on in Philadelphia and in October will be PLDC in Madrid, and I'm sure there will be many more in the midtime all over the world. As far as I know, there is something going on in Mexico city onJuly 1-3.
I forecast lots of changes coming. Exciting changes. From personal to professional life. And I'm so excited about them!!!
I've got to go now. Still making the final presentation.
Lots of hugs and kisses!!!
Oh, if you would like to know more about this fairs, please click:
PLDC : Madrid October 19-22, 2011
International Lighting Journey: Mexico city June 1-3,2011
Lightfair: Philadelphia May 17-19,2011