2.15.2011

Jewels

Valentine's Day is over, but the love for jewels and sparkles isn't. For this days, some give hearts, chocolates, teddy bears, or flowers. I love flowers and I would love to have received a bouquet, or a beautiful and oh-so-difficult-to-take-care-of orchid. Nevertheless... some people give jewelry and some just love to receive it, or buy it for themselves, so... I thought in having here a pic of one of my favorite photographers: David Lachapelle with addicted to diamonds, and an image manipulator: Danapra with a series also with diamonds.

Check out, in Lachapelle's pic the use of light and vivid colors, the small details like the flawless skin, the expression of the model, the jewelry she is wearing and the golden bright table. Just beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes me really happy to read you. Plase, go ahead!