7.02.2011

What raindrops brought.


Ok, stop it! I'm tired of crying, tired of being sad, tired of giving up. I can deal with it for a time, but... really? giving up for the rest of my life? No way!
The rain is great, amazing, needed. And I do love the sun, but can you imagine days with just rain, or days with just sun? No way!!!!
For example, yesterday was a gray, rainy day, and I found it so amazing! I felt as in Mars in a Science fiction story written by Ray Bradbury or Isaac Asimov if my memory is not mistaking shortstories and writers. Oh, God, it was such a good and fresh day, and didn't stop rainning till today at midday when the sun went out.
And this is what I'm talking about! Youwouldn't like constant rain, nor constant sun, both would be awful! Burning all the time, or cold and colorless. No way, you need both, that's why i don't regret my latest post or feeling down. I think those moments are needed to make the ideas clear and make some plans for when the sun is shinning and others for these rainy moments.
Anyways, I've decided I have to keep writing this blog, I owe it to me and to you, my readers, even if there is just one reading me, I owe it to that person.
So this is the deal: I've figured out i can organise my blogging into several categories, which I'm actually into, but just keep them and forget writing about them. This will change, I will write about them, about all the interesting things I discover, share what I find through here with my comments, ideas and opinions, maybe a few comparisons, and not just through facebook.
So... here are the subjects:
  • People: People I find interesting, young and old designers, people I know that inspired me in some way, or ar making interesting things at some time, just... people... Interesting people.
  • Objects: lamps, and nice designer objects, interesting innovative, green, something that has just caught my attention and i get to find on internet and need to share, and say hey! isn't that just amazing?
  • Daylight: Have you realised how amazing and constantly changing daylight is? I find it amazing to tell you the truth, how it changes and those small moments when you see the sun shinning through a window giving you some ligth patterns... amazing! just fantastic. I'll see if I can have some pics of this.
  • Architecture: Amazing architecture, or amazing lighting design (electric or natural light) solutions in uncommon, or quite common so forgotten buildings.
  • Reflexions: thoughts, ideas. Sometimes I get deep... or too superficial and I have to write about it, please... bear it.
  • Camera! : This is a section about movies and photography. Maybe not much know about it, but I love photography and it was once my passion. It brought me back to life! taught to see, and taught me about light. Sometimes I will comment some movies, sometimes I will comment some photographers of pictures, or just let them you know them. Share a bit of me with you.
  • Light and health: These are so closely linked... and I don't know much about it, but would love to know, so I'll try to research a bit and share my research with you.
  • Art : one of my favorites!!! I find so amazing things sometimes... through internet most, others because i went there... I have to write about them, not a question.
  • Things I've learnt and would love someone else told me before: Shall I write more? I've learnt some things the though way, not many, really, but after passing through them, Iwould love if someone had told me before all this happened.
  • Extra: I might read something interesting, have a reccomendation, or just write about my thesis or something that's not fitting in these categories... this is why the extra categorie... that might develop into some names later on.
I promisse to write about these subjects, in an order I will settle later on, depending on how much information about them I can find.

Have a great night, or an amazing day!

Love,
Orquidea